Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Calm Songs

As I've said in the last few posts I've written, these past few weeks have been a little rough and stressful for me. I'm one of those people who has something go wrong and all the sudden a million other things are too (at least, that's how it feels). Not to mention my super annoying anxiety. Those two things together make me a bit of a crazy person lately.

I've ALWAYS loved Michael Buble's version of the song 'Home' and I recently found his song 'Lost' and I fell in love with that song as well. Those are the two songs that I refer to as my 'calm songs' haha. I listen to those when I start to get really stressed out and for some reason they tend to calm me down.

I started listening to the Michael Buble station on Pandora, and realized I'm kind of an old person. I have never, ever, ever wanted to listen to old music by artists like: Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, Perry Como, Ray Charles, or Jackie Wilson.. in fact I had never even heard of most of them. But listening to this station lately has introduced me to several songs by those artists that I actually love! It's a bit weird. haha.

Here are the 'calm songs' I was talking about:


No comments:

Post a Comment