Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebrity Style

Sometimes I wish I were a celebrity just so I could wear crazy outfits everyday, do different hairstyles everyday, and wear dramatic make up.. I realize you don't HAVE to be a celebrity to do those things but it makes it a whole lot easier when you have the money to buy these amazing clothes and if you look super 'high fashion' all the time nobody thinks you're weird!

I wish my eyes looked like this everyday

I realize this is creepy... but that make up is AMAZING

Love the hair & the make up

In love with these outfits- especially the first.
 
Love all of these. Again, especially the first.

HAIR

I love the make up, hair and hat she's wearing.
 
This is obviously just another one of my make-up obsessed rants, and I'm sure there will be plenty more... So there you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment