Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Chocolate

I made a delicious pie that my Mom makes. It is the easiest and most divine thing in the world. It's chocolate.. so of course it's amazing. All you have to do is get an oreo pie crust (anyone with taste buds is probably already sold on this), a tub of cool whip and a packet of chocolate pudding. You mix the pudding and cool whip together, pour it in the pie crust and then let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours. To make it look better, my Mom would put candy bar shavings along the top of the pie, but I didn't do that.. because I'm lazy. 
 


It's amazing. So here is a picture of me eating the pie for dinner, hahaha!



And on a side note, I painted my nails with some new gold nail polish I got.. and I'm obsessed.

 

1 comment: