My brothers are honestly the two funniest people on this earth. I'm not just saying that because they're my brothers. It's impossible to be around even one of them without laughing, but when they're together it is like watching a really funny movie.
I'm so, so thankful for my brothers for that and for so many other reasons. They are both such kind, caring people.
They set such a good example for me and my sisters. They both chose, on their own, to serve LDS missions. Of course they knew my parents want them to serve missions, but they were never pressured into it at all but they still decided that is what they want to do. I'm so thankful for that example and I'm so proud of them!
Look how cute.. haha.
Jeremy served his mission in Riverside,California:
Matt just got his call to San Antonio, Texas:
I'm so proud of these guys. They're so awesome, and I couldn't have asked for better brothers & best friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment