For a long time one of my favorite shows has been Cake Boss. I also loved Ace of Cakes when that was still on. Watching those shows makes me want to decorate cakes. It looks so fun and obviously delicious. I had a phase for a while where I was obsessed with cake decorating. So I bought some books on cake decorating & some supplies, and even took a couple of classes (one was purchased for me for Christmas from my cute boyfriend.)
Here are my creations from those classes:
 |
| Cake decorating class #1 |
 |
Cupcakes from decorating class #2
|
 |
Not a very quality picture. But these I made on Valentie's Day
using the supplies & books that I bought.
|
This is such a fun hobby for me. Not something that I would want to make a career out of. But it's definitely fun to do when I'm bored or want a yummy treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment