Friday, August 24, 2012

Project Runway (Makeup)

I envy makeup artists. I would love to have a job doing the makep on models for the runway. I love reading books about makeup, looking up different techniques and the newest trends associated with makeup. And sometimes I even buy makeup and supplies that I don't even really know how to use just so I can try to figure it out. There are days when I'm bored that I apply makeup to my face and take it off and re-apply several times because it's just THAT fun for me.


My absolute favorite look is the smokey eye- but not just a typical everyday smokey eye. I love when it's dramatic and something that you would only see on a model.
I tend to be drawn to neutral, earthy colors. Especially for the eyes. But I would love to be able to be creative with dramatic colors and designs- which is why runway makeup is the best kind of makeup!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment