Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

I just had my 22nd birthday.. I cannot believe how old I am! To be honest, ever since I turned 18, birthdays become so stressful to me. Not the birthday itself, but knowing how old I am getting is what scares me. And I know everyone who I've said this to thinks I'm insane because "22 is so young". And it is, but it still stressed me out.. haha. But that is why I am SO thankful for the amazing people in my life. It's always so nice to know how much people are willing to go out of their way to make sure you have a good day. So to all of my family & friends. THANK YOU! You are all amazing.

I had such a fun birthday weekend. I woke up on Friday (my birthday) and went to school, then I went to work and my desk was decorated with Balloons and little notes that said 'Happy Birthday Amanda' and treats all over. It was so nice! Then Trevor brought me flowers & a cake that said "Sweet 16 Amanda!" (real funny) to my work. And some of my wonderful work friends took me to get a cupcake and lunch at Cafe Rio! YUM! After work, I went to my parent's house to visit my cute family and they let me open some presents and hang out with them for a while! That night, Trevor took me to Tucano's and to a corn maze.. it was so much fun. Our dates are always really fun when it's just the two of us.

On Saturday my lovely sisters & mom took me to lunch at Olive Garden! Then, my friends had a dinner for me at Texas Roadhouse that night. It was all soo fun! Then today, Sunday, my mom made me a delcious dinner and cake, my brother showed up from Ephraim to surprise me, my wonderful family talked and laughed with me and gave me some awesome presents.. It was so fun! Needless to say, this was an amazing weekend and I have every reason in the world to be thankful for the people in my life.. I love all of you!

Sorry this post is so long, here are some pictures!






1 comment: