Monday, September 10, 2012

Places To Go

The two main things that I am absolutely fascinated with are pretty broad so it sounds kind of lame but.. the ocean and other countries & cultures. I would love to be able to go down in a submarine and see what is going on in the ocean- but I mean deep in the ocean, not like the areas that we swim in. I am so curious about life down there- what is down there, and how they live. Something I saw that I would LOVE to be able to experience is an underwater hotel.

OH MY GOSH. I'm not going to lie, I would be scared that the walls would crack and I would come face to face with a shark or something like that. But the amazing experience and excitement of everything I would see would way over-power any fear.

Like I said, my other fascination is with other countries, and their cultures. It amazes me how many people are on this earth, and how many different languages, lifestyles, foods, religions and everything else that we all have! I would love to be able to visit these beautiful places and meet people and get to know their language and see what day to day life is like for them in their cultures. 
France

Ireland

Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment