Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Cupcakes

Surprise! It's another post about cupcakes. Tonight I made Valentine's Day themed cupcakes for my sisters. They aren't as cute as the cupcakes I made last year, but they're still delicious! I did yellow cake with chocolate frosting this time. I decorated them with some cute glitter sprinkles, pearl sprinkles, and heart sprinkles.


I used my cute little cupcake maker to make these. It is a lot of fun, but hard to tell when they're done because it browns the outside before cooking the inside.. which is frustrating. I still love it, though! haha.




Now to get a little off topic, I was in a festive mood after decorating the cupcakes, so I painted my nails to fit the holiday:



Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, you're blog never ceases to amaze me! I just know that wherever you are at in the world when I read this blog we can almost read each others thoughts!! You're number one fan, Ronald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe uhh hope that last post wasn't too weird.... or wierd or wired however you spell it hehe. Ummmm yeah I just feel like we are best friends and even though we've never met I tell everyone we are dating. :)

    ReplyDelete