It's so true that happiness really does come within. It is so vital to be happy with yourself and with your life, without leaning on someone/something else to make you that way.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
New Goals
Since January 1st when I wrote my New Year's Resolutions, some things have changed- so I updated my goals. I wrote down my new goals and wrote down steps to accomplishing those goals. One of the things I've decided to do is add more things into my life that make me happy. I love my job, and I honestly love school (I'm weird.) But I needed other things to take up my time as well, like spending more time with my family and friends, going to the gym, going on runs, baking, etc. I've started doing all of those things and it REALLY does make a big difference.
It's so true that happiness really does come within. It is so vital to be happy with yourself and with your life, without leaning on someone/something else to make you that way.
It's so true that happiness really does come within. It is so vital to be happy with yourself and with your life, without leaning on someone/something else to make you that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment